Garmin Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar GPS Watch
Rugged and built to surmount any challenge, the Garmin Fenix 7X GPS Watch is a technologically advanced choice for users seeking a feature-rich training partner. The durable design is ultratough, with the casing exceeding the U.S military standards for impact, temperature and waterproofing. Premium materials deliver a sleek aesthetic and unrivalled quality, while a new touchscreen interface improves responsiveness for quick access to your favourite functions in any environment.
Out of the box, it is preloaded with built-in sports apps to track a wide range of activities, including cycling, climbing and golf, and there are personalised workout plans engineered to see you reach peak performance. Skiing, surfing and HIIT workouts all feature dedicated modes to track activity-specific metrics, enhancing the experience of your favourite sports.
A dedicated MTB tracking mode grades your descents with Grit™ and Flow™ ratings, encouraging you to ride faster and smoother to one-up your score, improving your riding in the process. Running is well taken care of, with visual race predictors, PacePro™ technology and an all-new real-time stamina rating helping to improve your performance.
This model features Solar technology to harness power from the sun, keeping your watch topped up on the go and increasing charging intervals. The Sapphire designation ensures superior GPS accuracy, allowing for improved positioning in areas of weak signal. A built-in flashlight lights the way and boosts the versatility of this watch, and music apps work with a Bluetooth connection to supply your tunes and podcasts free from your mobile phone or music player. Garmin Pay allows you to make payments on the go, and body battery energy monitoring uses heart rate variability, stress, and sleep data to highlight when rest is required.
- Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar
- Charging/data cable
- Scratch-resistant Power Sapphire™ solar charging lens - get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges
- Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.4” solar-charged display and 51mm case
- Responsive touchscreen and buttons in all environments
- Stylish titanium bezel lends a premium look and feel
- Real-time stamina metric helps avoid overexerting at the start of your run or cycle
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more
- After each workout, a recovery time advisor lets you know when you will be ready for another hard session
- A built-in multi-LED flashlight provides quick access to a bright, steady beam of illumination.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- With this Sapphire edition, you get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military
- Preloaded ski maps for 2,000 resorts around the world
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible
- Body Battery™ energy monitor: Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest
- Tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course
- Lens Material: Power Sapphire™
- Bezel Material: Titanium
- Case Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Quickfit™ Watch Band Compatible: Yes - included (20mm)
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Colour display
- LED flashlight
- Display Size: 1.4” (33.02 mm) diameter
- Display Resolution: 280 x 280 pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 89 grams (with silicone band)
- Battery Life: Up to 28 days/37 days with Solar (Smartwatch Mode), up to 90 days/1+ year with Solar (Battery Saver Water Mode), up to 89 hours/122 hours with Solar (GPS Only), up to 63 hours/77 hours with Solar (All Satellite Systems), up to 36 hours/41 hours (All Satellite Systems and Multi-band), up to 16 hours (All Satellite Systems and Music), up to 213 hours/578 hours with Solar (Max Battery GPS), up to 62 days/139 days with solar
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Memory/History: 32 GB