Garmin Forerunner 745 Multisport GPS Watch
Offering a comprehensive set of features within a lightweight, robust and comfortable unit, the Garmin Forerunner 745 Multisport GPS Watch gives the runner or triathlete valuable insights into their performance, fitness development, recovery status and general well-being.
The hardwearing, waterproof case and toughened glass face teams up with a comfortable, highly adjustable silicone strap and a low overall weight to enable all of the data that this watch contains to be used throughout any activity. A huge memory capacity and generous battery life mean that multiple activities across several days can be stored without needing to upload or recharge too frequently.
During use, the watch gives real-time feedback on performance by showing metrics such as heart rate and pace and can be paired with other aftermarket devices to display running metrics and power output while cycling. Once training is complete, the watch uses the data that it has gleaned from the athlete to suggest recovery time and indicate how effective a session was so that forthcoming training can be planned accurately.
The in-built GPS feature means that courses can be uploaded and followed, routes can be suggested mid-activity and the athlete’s location can be sent to emergency contacts in the case of an accident or incident.
When not exercising, the watch gives an indication of the wearer’s general well-being and health by reading oxygen saturation, energy levels, sleep quality and menstrual patterns. Other handy features include music storage and playback, contactless payment, smart notifications when paired with a compatible smartphone and synchronisation with training apps.
- Garmin Forerunner® 745 GPS Watch
- USB charging cable
- A feature-packed GPS watch that provides a comprehensive performance insight into running and triathlon performance
- The case is lightweight and robust and holds an easy to read face
- Comfortable, highly adjustable silicone strap
- Long battery life and generous memory enables storage of multiple activities
- Body readings such as heart rate, pace and power can be viewed on the go
- Performance tracking enables advice on training effectiveness and recovery time and can suggest appropriate training schedule loads
- In-built GPS allows courses to be followed and activities to be tracked and provides an important safety device in the case of emergency
- Tracks oxygen saturation levels, sleep quality, energy levels, performance condition and menstrual cycles to aid with general well-being and health
- Extra features include music storage, contactless payments, smart notifications and training app syncing
- Daily workout suggestions: Offers training guidance
- Training effect: Shows how specific workouts develop aerobic and anaerobic fitness
- Recovery time: Gives advice on how much recovery time is needed after an activity
- Multiple activity profiles for different sports so that specific information is shown on screen
- VO2 Max: Gives an indication on the athlete’s VO2 Max
- Race predictor: Reads the athlete’s fitness level and predicts race finishing times
- Performance condition: Assesses how fresh and ready the athlete is at the start of a workout
- Training load: Measures exercise volume from the last seven days
- Training status: evaluates recent exercise history to inform if training is productive
- Cycling power: Connects to compatible bicycle power meters for real-time on-the-bike feedback
- Wrist-based heart rate: Measures heart rate without the need for a chest strap
- Running dynamics: Measures running metrics when used with a compatible running accessory
- Garmin coach: Sync workouts from expert coaches directly to the watch
- Course creation: Create courses on the Garmin app, sync and then follow on the watch
- Pulse Ox Sensor: Monitors blood oxygen saturation levels
- Body Battery monitor: Tracks the body’s energy levels to identify optimal activity and rest times
- Menstrual tracking: Tracks period cycles so that training can be adjusted accordingly
- Music storage: Stores up to 500 songs when synced with selected music streaming services
- Contactless payments: Pay for items in shops by swiping the watch at the checkout
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts when paired with a compatible smartphone
- Safety features: When in trouble, the watch sends the wearer’s location to emergency contacts
- Garmin Connect: Sync with the app to log and share activity data
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 47 grams
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days / GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours / GPS mode without music: Up to 16 hours / UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 21 hours
- Display size: 30.4mm (1.2”) diameter
- GPS: Yes - connects to GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Memory/history: 200 hours of activity data
- Water rating: 5 ATM
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.