Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Transmitter for 920XT and fenix 3
Not just a heart rate monitor strap, the Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Transmitter for 920XT and fenix 3 takes training and racing in water and on land to new levels. The clever device is worn round the chest and records up to 20 hours of heart rate data during your swim, bike ride or run. Easy to transfer your data to your device, the transmitter is compatible with both the Garmin 920XT and fenix 3 watches.
Review your session straight after the swim with real-time data feedback. The other benefit of this Tri version is it provides running dynamics, giving you information on your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
Just as capable on the bike or for other sports, whether that be racing of training, the strap has a sticky design, which stays firmly in place however intense the activity. Replacing the battery will be a rare occurrence as the transmitter has a 10 month battery life.
- Records Heart Rate data while swimming then transmits to watch once finished
- Transmits live HR data when out of the water
- Designed for open water swimming
- Suitable for limited indoor swimming, HRM must be washed immediately afterwards to prevent chemical contamination
- For pool use it is recommended that you wear a fitted garment over the strap to ensure it does not slip while pushing off the pool wall
- Two points of grip material have been added to the rear of the strap to enhance fit
- Stores up to 20 hours of data
- Hand washable (hang dry)
- Approx. 10 months of battery life (based on 1 hour/day use)
- Syncs automatically to your Garmin unit, simply activate heart rate option on your watch
- Running Dynamic for compatible devices (vertical oscillation, ground contact time and cadence)
- Includes extension for HRM strap
- User-replaceable battery
- Water-resistant up to 50m
PRODUCT REF: 484291
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more