Garmin Rally RK200 Double Sided Power Meter Pedals (Look Cleats)
Conceived via an incredibly rigorous design and testing regime, the Garmin Rally RK200 Double Sided Power Meter Pedals (Look Cleats) combine a rugged and versatile design with exceptional accuracy to allow the dedicated rider to train with increased precision and effectiveness.
This dual-sided power meter measures total power output, cadence, left and right leg power balance and seated versus standing power to an accuracy of +/- 1%, giving the rider an excellent insight into their training and racing performances. Platform centre offset and power phase metrics are also measured, helping the rider dissect their pedalling pattern when diagnosing structural imbalances or bike fit issues. Calibration of the system is quick and easy via the connected bike computer, watch or Garmin app, granting accurate readings immediately after installation.
The power measurement instruments are housed and sealed neatly within the pedal spindle, effectively eliminating water and dirt ingress. The hardwearing pedal bodies are compatible with Look Keo style cleats, but these can be swapped easily by the user with regular workshop tools, allowing Garmin RS Shimano road or XC SPD cleat compatible pedal bodies (available separately) to be installed instead.
The power data measured by the pedals is communicated wirelessly to bike computers, watches and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols. Syncing the data with Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and other similar programs allows for detailed post-ride analysis and sharing.
Each pedal uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery, and these are user changeable via the durable, metal threaded battery caps. Battery life is a generous 120 hours (approximately), which is around three months of use when cycling for ten hours per week.
- 1 x RK200 Left power measurement pedal compatible with Look Keo style cleats
- 1 x RK200 Right power measurement pedal compatible with Look Keo style cleats
- 1 x pair of Garmin RK Look Keo style cleats and fixings
- Versatile and highly accurate road cycling dual-sided power meter pedals
- A rigorous testing program in all conditions has resulted in an incredibly robust and reliable design
- The power measurement instruments are completely sealed neatly inside the pedal spindles
- Quick installation like standard pedals allows for easy swapping between bikes
- Dual-sided power configuration has an accuracy of +/- 1%
- Total power, cadence, left/right power balance and seated versus standing power are measured
- Platform centre offset and power phase metrics are also tracked to help the rider assess their pedalling patterns
- Quick and easy zero offset/calibration procedure via the paired Garmin computer or watch provides accurate power measurement, even straight after installation
- Real-time data is sent to Edge cycling computers, Garmin watches, other compatible devices and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- Works with the Garmin ecosystem to allow updates via Garmin devices or the Garmin Connect smartphone App
- The data collected can be synced with apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for post-ride analysis
- Look Keo cleat compatible pedal bodies with adjustable release tension
- The pedal spindles are easily interchangeable with the Garmin Rally RS (Shimano road cleats) and Rally XC (SPD off-road cleats) pedal bodies with standard workshop tools
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal
- The metal, threaded battery caps are robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 12.2mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 326 grams, per pair