Garmin fenix 5 Plus GPS Watch
Whether you're looking for a top quality GPS watch to enhance your training, or one to help you navigate on all your adventures, the Garmin fenix 5 Plus GPS Watch has it all. The rugged design has a stainless steel bezel and a 10ATM water rating, making it tough enough to withstand use in all conditions.
The routable mapping comes in full colour and includes Trendline popularity routing, using data from Garmin Connect. A particular favourite among runners, you can select the most popular routes in a particular area. GPS and GLONASS compatibility has proven reliability and accuracy, and is accompanied by Galileo satellite reception to keep you connected in even the most challenging and remote environments. Altimeter, barometer and compass sensors provide situational outdoor awareness and will monitor ascent and descent and ensure you keep your bearings.
This watch is packed with sophisticated features so you can monitor both your form and performance. Physiological metrics and running dynamics mean you can tap into your workouts, and fine tune to suit. Preloaded activity profiles are available for a number of sports including running, cycling, hiking, swimming, skiing and many more. On undulating terrain, ClimbPro ascent management will let you know about upcoming climbs.
There's no need to wear a separate chest strap thanks to Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, and not only can your heart rate be monitored during workouts, it can provide further information on calories burned and quantify the intensity of your activities.
Up to 500 songs can be stored on this watch, so you can leave your phone at home and still listen to your favourite songs. It's also possible to sync playlists from some music streaming services. The fenix 5 Plus includes the Garmin Pay ready contactless payment solution which works pretty much anywhere there's a contactless payment scanner.
When paired with a compatible device, this watch supports smart notifications so you needn't miss an important message or call. Data can be automatically uploaded to the Garmin Connect online fitness community and other apps.
SPORT SPECIFIC KEY FEATURES
- CYCLING: Speed and distance, can be paired with power meters and cadence sensors, compatible with Strava live segments
- RUNNING: Actual condition, average fitness level, running cadence, stride length
- SWIMMING: Distance, stroke count and more
- PADDLE SPORTS: Stroke count, stroke rate and distance per stroke
- SKIING/SNOWBOARDING: Speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter at your fingertips
- GOLF: For courses downloaded from Garmin; yardage to front, back and middle of the green, enhancements such as Green View and AutoShot detection can also be added via Garmin Connect
- fēnix 5 Plus GPS watch
- Silicone QuickFit™ 22 watch band
- Charging/data cable
- Compact (47 mm) multisport GPS watch
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Connected features include smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Outdoor sensors include GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Colour display
- 10ATM water resistant rating
- QuickFit™ watch band compatible and 22mm wide strap included
- Battery life: Smartwatch: Up to 12 days / GPS: Up to 18 hours / GPS and Music: Up to 8 hours / UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 42 hours
- Display size: 1.2 inches (30.4 mm) diameter
- Physical dimensions: 47 x 47 x 15.8 mm
- Memory/History: 16 GB
- Weight: 86 grams
PRODUCT REF: 890549
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more