Giro Caden Commuter Helmet
Blending advanced impact protection with sophisticated urban styling, the Giro Caden Commuter Helmet is perfect for the rigours of city commuting and town-themed errand running.
The main body of the helmet is realised in closed-cell EPS that is highly shock-absorbing to protect the head during hard impacts while remaining lightweight so that it doesn’t fatigue the neck on longer rides. This EPS body is encased in an in-moulded Hardbody shell that increases durability by protecting from dents and scuffs. The clean silhouette has an urban edge, and this is punctuated by 12 large air vents to cool the wearer in the height of summer.
The Roc Loc fit system is highly adjustable to give a secure clasp around the head while the slimline buckle and soft strap are unrestrictive and comfortable. A front light attachment point allows lights from many manufactures to be attached, and a lock port enables the helmet to be secured to the bike when parked in the city. Reflective accents complete the feature list by donating increased visibility when on dark, busy roads
- A helmet that blends advanced protection with sophisticated style for the urban environment
- EPS liner is light but highly shock absorbing for maximum protection
- In-mould Hardbody polycarbonate shell increases safety and durability
- Urban styling with 12 large vents for increased ventilation
- Roc Loc City fit system is highly adjustable for a comfortable and exact fit
- Slimline buckle is unrestrictive
- Universal front light attachment point
- Lock port to secure the helmet to the bike
- Removable cap style visor
- Reflective accents
Giro Caden Commuter Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.