Giro Regime Womens Road Cycling Shoes
Developed for intermediate riders looking to push their performance, the Giro Regime Women's Road Cycling Shoes offer a precise fit and excellent pedalling efficiency. The Giro Synchwire™ upper is highly breathable to prevent overheating on hard efforts and features laser-perforated ventilation to improve airflow. A thermal-bonded eco-structure provides spray protection, as well as structural support for the shoes. Dual BOA® L6 dials can be tightened in 1mm increments for a fine-tuned fit, and use a steel lace for improved durability.
A carbon-composite three-bolt plate is ultra-lightweight and stiff, providing a connected ride feel with direct power transfer. A reflective heel tab and detailing offer a degree of visibility in low light situations, whilst the 3D moulded footbed delivers medium arch support for a comfortable fit. Stainless steel hardware allows for 5mm of fore and aft adjustment, perfect for dialling in your optimal cleat position. Finally, a built-in dual-injected TPU heel pad reduces wear whilst off the bike, ensuring these are a durable option for advanced cyclists.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reflective heel tab and details
- Laser-perforated ventilation
- Dual BOA® L6 dials featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Carbon-composite three-bolt plate
- Dual-injected TPU walking pads
- Stainless steel hardware with 5mm fore/aft adjustment
- 3D moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals including SPD-SL/Look
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250-grams (per shoe, size 39)