Giro Regime Womens Road Cycling Shoes
Developed for intermediate riders looking to push their performance, the Giro Regime Women's Road Cycling Shoes offer a precise fit and excellent pedalling efficiency. The Giro Synchwire™ upper is highly breathable to prevent overheating on hard efforts and features laser-perforated ventilation to improve airflow. A thermal-bonded eco-structure provides spray protection, as well as structural support for the shoes. Dual BOA® L6 dials can be tightened in 1mm increments for a fine-tuned fit, and use a steel lace for improved durability.
A carbon-composite three-bolt plate is ultra-lightweight and stiff, providing a connected ride feel with direct power transfer. A reflective heel tab and detailing offer a degree of visibility in low light situations, whilst the 3D moulded footbed delivers medium arch support for a comfortable fit. Stainless steel hardware allows for 5mm of fore and aft adjustment, perfect for dialling in your optimal cleat position. Finally, a built-in dual-injected TPU heel pad reduces wear whilst off the bike, ensuring these are a durable option for advanced cyclists.
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper design with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Reflective heel tab and details
- Laser-perforated ventilation
- Dual BOA® L6 dials featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Carbon-composite three-bolt plate
- Dual-injected TPU walking pads
- Stainless steel hardware with 5mm fore/aft adjustment
- 3D moulded footbed with medium arch support
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals including SPD-SL/Look
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250-grams (per shoe, size 39)
Giro Regime Womens Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.