Giro Studio Olive Empire E70 Knit Road Cycling Shoes
Introducing Giro's performance Empire Road Cycling Shoes, but with a knit upper and a sophisticated design from the Studio Olive Collection. With an Easton® EC70 carbon composite sole utilising unidirectional fibres, you get a direct connection with the pedals and, consequently, unparalleled stiffness that ensures all your power is transferred to the road. These shoes are compatible with three-bolt cleat systems and have replaceable heel pads to improve longevity. The moulded EVA footbed provides medium arch support.
An innovative Xnetic™ Knit upper is one of the many highlights of these shoes and consists of a TPU skeletal system that's bonded to knit. The result is support exactly where you need it, in addition to supple comfort and enhanced ventilation. A DWR treatment adds water repellency, while the TPU toe and heel guards make for a robust and durable construction. Lace closure allows you to dial in the perfect fit, every time.
- Limited edition Olive Studio Collection design
- Engineered Xnetic™ Knit external fabric
- Bonded TPU skeletal support structure
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated upper
- TPU-reinforced toe and heel
- Empire laces: Hold a knot. Durable and light
- Easton® EC70 carbon composite sole
- Steel hardware mounting bolts
- Three bolt cleat compatible
- Replaceable heel pads
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 250 grams (per shoe in size 42.5)