Gore Bike Wear C5 Gore-tex Shakedry Insulated 1985 Jacket
Don't let poor weather put you off riding - the Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Shakedry Insulated 1985 Jacket provides all the protection you need and is exceptionally light. A fully waterproof jacket that keeps you warm and comfortable, the Polartec® Alpha® insulation is also highly breathable.
Shakedry™ technology is one of the highlights of this jacket, and this surface beads water so you can simply shake it off, leaving the garment completely dry in no time. The comfortable, close-cut includes an adjustable collar, elastic sleeve cuffs and a partially elastic hem so you can achieve a perfect fit.
Zip tags and a reinforced waist hem make for easy opening and closure, and the full zip has a two-way design, adding versatility. A rear zipped pocket is perfect for stowing and reaching quick-access essentials, without having to remove the jacket or awkwardly fumble underneath the hem. The reflective logo and high visibility print effectively alert other road users to your presence and keep you safer out in busy traffic and quiet lanes.
- Durably Waterproof
- Extremely breathable
- Cold <5°C
- Engineered for CYCLING
- Persistent Beading Surface
- Not suitable for use with a backpack
- Weight: 310 grams
- Gore-Tex® Active with Shakedry™ product technology
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation protects against cold, wet conditions whilst offering maximum breathability
- Shakedry™ surface: Water beads on the surface so a few quick flaps renders the garment dry
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Back zip pocket
- Elastic cuffs at sleeve
- Partially elastic hem
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Two-way front zip
- Reflective logo and print
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of zipper