Gore Wear Drive Womens Jacket
Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric, the Gore Wear Drive Womens Jacket offers exceptional shielding from cold wind and wintry showers. This material's breathability helps the runner to stay feeling fresh when the place is high. At the same time, the POLARTEC ALPHA insulation panels on the front, upper back and shoulders keep the core warm when the mercury really slides.
A slim fit closely follows the body's contours without being restrictive, and stretchy hems and cuffs stop annoying material migration and consequent bunching. The close-fitting collar with a high cut eliminates chilly drafts, and two front zipped pockets look after valuables during exercise. The jacket's outer layer is semi-transparent and enables the reflective strips underneath to shine brightly when hit by light to keep safety high on busy or dark roads.
- An Incredibly lightweight jacket offering very high levels of wind protection and insulation
- Designed for high energy trail running in very cold and windy conditions
- Lightweight GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric is totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant
- POLARTEC® ALPHA® Insulation on the front and upper back, including the shoulders
- The Slim fit follows the shape of the body without being restrictive
- Stretch inserts at hem and cuffs
- Partial drawcord inside hem at sides
- Close fit high collar
- Front zip with zipper garage to prevent chafing at neck
- 2 front zip pockets
- Semi-transparent nylon as outer layer
- Reflective tapes and logo strongly visible through face fabric only when hit by light
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 160 grams, size small