Granite Design STASH Hidden Steerer Multi-Tool
Keep your pockets free for nutrition and other ride essentials, the Granite Design STASH Hidden Steerer Multi-Tool allows you to store all you need to carry out a range of trailside maintenance tasks, and it replaces the star nut in your steerer.
The tool keeps weight down to just 135 grams, and it's quick and easy to install and access using the included 5mm hex key, while an O-ring keeps the tool in place and prevents the ingress of moisture and debris. Compatible with tapered or 1-1/8" straight steerer tubes depending on the lower plug size selected, there are two bolts included suiting different length steerers too.
For forks with a straight 1-1/8" steerer tube, choose the 30mm option. For most modern mountain bikes, the fork has a 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer tube, choose the 42mm size.
- The STASH hides an eight-piece multi-tool and spoke key inside your steerer
- Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required
- 8-piece multi-tool: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 Allen keys, T25 Torx, Flathead
- Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3 with valve core removing function
- Compatible with tapered and 1-1/8" straight steerer tubes with different low cap options
- Suitable for MTBs with the 'bottom of fork crown to top of stem' length from 150mm to 240mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 135 grams (complete system) / 57 grams (multi-tool)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.