HOKA ONE ONE Bondi X Running Shoes
One of the most cushioned models in HOKA ONE ONE’s range, the Bondi X Running Shoes have a carbon fibre plate to inject more responsiveness into the ride. This plate gives better energy return for each stride, with a more aggressive toe-off than other versions of the Bondi making them ideal for fast, long-distance runs. The Meta-Rocker still provides a smooth heel to toe transition with the EVA midsole soaking up impacts and giving a sublimely smooth ride.
An Ortholite sockliner, EVA tongue and highly breathable mesh upper provide the comfort and temperature regulation necessary on long runs, whilst the outsole features a zonal rubber design that reduces weight without reducing traction. Impressively, all of these benefits have been achieved using 100% vegan materials.
- 100% vegan materials
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fibre plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression moulded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Light zonal rubber for weight savings
- 5mm drop
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 600 grams per pair size 9