HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X 2 Running Shoes
Building on the success of its predecessor, the HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X 2 Running Shoes are built to inject speed into your training and race day efforts. Developed for endurance racing, these shoes feature a unique carbon fibre plate to deliver a smooth transition and effortless propulsion. Soft, light and extremely fast, these shoes focus on fit and feature a notched tongue and engineered mesh upper to enhance comfort and breathability.
Bonded to the breathable upper is the PROFLY cushioned midsole, which provides a controlled, soft landing and explosive toe-off for a fast, balanced feel. The rubberised EVA outsole is extremely lightweight and durable, and the anatomical Achilles construction offers comfortable support.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removable moulded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Neutral support
- Responsive cushioning
- 5mm drop
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 478 grams per pair, size 43