Hoka One One Carbon X Running Shoes
Using a carbon plate for extra responsiveness, the Carbon X Running Shoes from HOKA ONE ONE are fast as well as supremely comfortable on the road. The plate also helps prevent re-supination by extending under the lateral toes and is topped with PROFLY X foam to provide a plush ride. A medium drop of 5mm and the Meta-Rocker last help promote a natural gait whilst the wide forefoot adds good stability and comfort. Breathability is taken care of by the mesh upper which keeps the feet cool and the embroidery reinforcement adds support to the midfoot.
- Single-layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across the forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement provides a lightweight midfoot lockdown
- Gussetted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fibre plate while rubberised foam sits below the plate
- Carbon fibre plate curls under the lateral toes to prevent re-supination and deliver a smooth transition
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberised foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 492 grams a pair (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Carbon X Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.