HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Running Shoes
The HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Running Shoes are designed for runners who train every day and so need good protection against the stresses and strains that this can cause. An EVA midsole offers superb cushioning on hard pavements whilst the flat-waisted design provides stability on uneven ground. The early-stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth sensation by placing a transition zone behind the metatarsal heads and the heel bevel encourages a gentle transition. Excellent breathability is a given with the sandwich mesh construction of the upper, helping keep feet cool and comfortable. Underfoot, the sole unit has small areas of harder rubber that contact the ground for durability, whilst the remainder of the sole is made of lighter material to keep the weight low.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for a smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- Drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 494 grams per pair, size 42
HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.