Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes
For soupy trails that require serious grip, there's the Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes, complete with GORE-TEX's superior waterproof technology to keep feet dry in the most attritional conditions. Ready to perform come rain, shine and even snow, these hard-wearing shoes feature a roomy forefoot and 3D printed overlays for enhanced midfoot cushioning. Delivering balanced comfort without compromising responsiveness, these supportive shoes are stable over uncertain terrain.
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie keeps feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of conditions
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features hydrophobic properties and strategic cutouts for breathability
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- Best suited to Trail running
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 348 grams per shoe (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 GORE-TEX Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.