Huub Archimedes III 3:5 Wetsuit
Made to provide the freedom required for elite triathlete swim performance, the Huub Archimedes III 3:5 Wetsuit is a premium option. With groundbreaking fabric technology, this wetsuit makes a seismic shift away from Yamamoto Neoprene towards a new +43 Foam material. Providing 43% more buoyancy than standard neoprene, this material helps put you in a better than ever position in the water, making this one of the most hydrodynamically effective wetsuits out there.
Designed to offer greater upper arm comfort, this wetsuit uses Huub's Bicep Release 360 technology. It provides greater feel and fit over the arms and shoulders in order to help you keep your rotations fluid and your stroke smooth. An unrestricted range of movement is possible thanks to the implementation of Yamamoto neoprene over critical stretch zones. This wetsuit makes sure that you're better-positioned thanks to a Graduated Buoyancy System, worked out according to Huub's 3:5 philosophy.
Developed in accordance with the principles of Measurements of Active Drag, this wetsuit is optimised for faster and more efficient efforts in the water whilst maintaining a great base level of comfort, ensuring that you can be both quick and smooth simultaneously.
- Yamamoto materials used for improved stretch and reach
- For triathletes pursuing maximum streamlining and hydrodynamic efficiency
- For athletes wanting a no-sleeves feel in a full-bodied wetsuit
- Huub's proprietary 3:5 buoyancy design
- Graduated Buoyancy™ System engineered to reduce frontal drag by raising the lower body into a more hydrodynamic efficient state
- +43™ Foam offers 43% more buoyancy than standard neoprene foam
- Emphasis on upper arm comfort
- Bicep Release 360™ anti-fatigue technology, aids efficient stroke alignment
- Developed according to the Measurement of Active Drag (M.A.D) principle
PRODUCT REF: 843498
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more