HUUB DS Trisuit
The HUUB DS Trisuit has been designed in conjunction with feedback and testing by 6x IRONMAN™ Triathlon World Champion, Dave Scott. That's a serious pedigree, but if someone of that calibre wants a faster suit that maintains comfort and breathability, then you'd work with them to improve your product. They started with a soft Italian fabric that offered maximum sweat-wicking properties, then added mesh panels on the upper body, the spine and lower back to allow heat to escape. Coldblack® technology has been used to regulate your temperature further and provide a minimum of UPF 30 protection, this does not apply to the mesh panels. The final piece of tech is that all the fabrics are reflective for heat cooling.
The chamois is synthetic, 6mm thick and has been rotated forward slightly to take into account modern bike fit methods. The suit and chamois have been designed for an open hip position on the bike, proven to deliver better performance and comfort. The aero gains have been enhanced with seam-free arm and leg openings and an aero pocket on the rear.
- Soft Italian fabric with maximum sweat-wicking properties
- Coldblack® technology for temperature regulation and a minimum UPF 30 protection
- Chamois pad and position have been tweaked for more comfort and better performance
- Mesh panels to help with heat management
- Seam-free leg and arm openings
- Collaboration with 6x IRONMAN™ Triathlon World Champion, Dave Scott