Huub Norseman X-Treme Long Course Tri Suit
Developed and designed especially to tackle the extreme conditions of the Norseman extreme triathlon, the Huub Norseman X-Treme Long Course Tri Suit is a thermal and windproof option for one of the world's hardest and most challenging events.
Boasting a windproof chest and torso panel that reduces the risk of wind chill after the swim, you needn't suffer or risk hypothermia as you get onto the bike for your ride. A close fabric with four-way stretch providing a close body fit, this tri-suit offers a slim and aerodynamic profile, whilst a thermal lining ensures that you don't cool too much on your ride.
Boasting side pockets for energy gels and nutrition, this tri suit equips you well to power onwards with greater sustained effort. A lightweight and high-density 3D chamois providing a premium level of cushioning and shock absorption on the road, you can ride in comfort but also keep a slim profile when on the run section of your event.
With Coldblack technology offering a UPF 30 level of protection, this low friction and low weight trisuit absorbs little water and works to keep your temperature regulated, helping make your day a success.
- Created for the athletes of Norseman and other cold triathlon events
- Windproof chest and torso panel to reduce the risk of wind chill after the swim
- Unique design and finish lined topographic detailing to the front of the suit
- Close body fit with front zip
- Side pockets for energy gels
- Lightweight high density and low profile 3D chamois
- Coldblack® technology guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection when applied to any textile
- Low friction, lower weight, lower fluid and heat absorption
- Fit pattern unique to HUUB
PRODUCT REF: 843868
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more