Hope Technology 20FIVE Pro 4 6-Bolt Clincher Disc Front Wheel
The Hope Technology 20FIVE Pro 4 6-Bolt Clincher Disc Front Wheel is the ideal wheel for long days in the saddle and is suited to larger volume road and cross tyres with a 24mm external width rim. The wheel has been machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick and is available with a Pro 4 hub in six colour options to match your bike.
Being disc compatible, this wheel will keep you safe in the wet and the welded joints are extremely strong so the rim will stay intact however rough the terrain. Weighing in at only 855g and constructed with 32 high quality Sapim Sprint double butted spokes and brass nipples ensures durability; this wheel is built to last.
The 25mm rim depth provides stability on windy days and makes the wheel suitable for all weather conditions. This wheel is tubeless ready, increasing versatility, so you can switch over and run a lower pressure for more traction and improved cornering while reducing the risk of punctures.
Please note: These wheels are tubeless compatible with the addition of tubeless tape and valves
- Built with Pro 4 hubs with j bend spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Only available in 700c
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- Weight: 855g
- Hub: Pro 4
- Rim Type: clincher
- Rim Dimensions: 25mm deep, 24mm external width and 20mm internal width
- Spoke Count: 32 Sapim Sprint double butted
- Only compatible with disc brake set ups
- Wheel comes supplied with QR and 15mm end cap
PRODUCT REF: 726463
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more