Hope Technology 20FIVE RS4 CL 24H XDR Rear Wheel
Light enough for the road but tough enough for the cyclocross course, Hope Technology’s 20FIVE RS4 Rear Wheel has 24 spokes and is compatible with SRAM XDR cassettes and Shimano Center Lock rotors.
The aluminium rim is tubeless-ready and comes complete with 24mm tape and a tubeless valve whilst the shallow but wide profile makes it ideal for use in a wide variety of conditions. The width is perfect for supporting wider tyres in the 29-40mm range, giving a comfortable ride whether on or off-road.
24 double-butted, straight pull Sapim Sprint spokes lace the build together, bringing strength, responsiveness and efficiency to the wheel when combined with the RS4 hub's reduced drag mechanism.
Image for illustration only.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Alloy
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 594mm
- Rim Depth: 25mm
- Internal Rim Width: 20mm
- External Rim Width: 24mm
- Spokes: Sapim Sprint straight pull
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: RS4 straight pull Centre Lock 24 hole
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Rear Axle: Thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 28-40mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 893 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XDR
- Includes: Valve and tubeless tape, QR and 142x12 end caps