Hope Technology 20FIVE RS4 Straight Pull 6-Bolt Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Offering strength, fast-rolling and responsiveness, the Hope Technology 20FIVE RS4 Straight Pull 6-Bolt Disc Clincher Rear Wheel is a great choice for your disc-specific road or cyclocross setup. The RS4 hub uses a ratchet mechanism that reduces drag and has stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings for improved reliability. It's laced to the rim by 24 Sapim sprint straight-pull stainless steel spokes for a stiff construction. An aluminium 20FIVE rim with a shallow 25mm depth makes the wheel ideal for use on windy days when you need stability, and it keeps weight down too. Designed for a disc brake build, no matter the conditions you'll benefit from powerful stopping for confidence at speed and on technical circuits on and off-road.
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Tubeless-compatible clincher
- Available with either a Shimano or Campagnolo freehub body
- Only compatible with disc brakes
- Hub features the reduced drag ratchet mechanism
- Rim: 20FIVE
- Rim type: Welded join 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- External rim width: 24mm
- Rim ERD: 594mm
- Hub: RS4, sealed cartridge bearings
- Spokes: Sapim sprint straight-pull stainless steel double butted with brass nipples
- Wheel size: 700c
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 425 grams (rim only) 908 grams (complete wheel)
- Includes QR and 142x12 end caps / 24mm tape, valve and wipe for tubeless setup
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.