KT Tape Flex
On weak or injured knees, KT Tape Flex will provide effective support. It targets pain relief through stabilisation, and doesn't have the bulk of a sleeve. Two-strip application is quick and easy, and the tape will stay on when it gets wet in the shower or even if you go swimming. The adhesive is latex-free to prevent skin irritation and after application, Flex can be left on up to three days.
Please note: Not clinically proven for all injuries
- Comfortable to wear
- Lasts one to three days
- Stays on in the water
- Targeted pain relief
- Engineered to provide more effective, comfortable support for weak or injured knees
- Reinforced tape with embedded FreeFlex offers extra support and stability
- Designed for both inner and outer knee support
- Specially woven design provides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to three days
- Water-resistant and latex-free adhesive to avoid skin irritation
- Two-strip application process for general knee support - eight pre-cut strips equal four applications
- Please note: Not clinically proven for all injuries
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.