Kask Caipi MTB Helmet
The Kask Caipi MTB Helmet is a perfect off-road all-rounder - light, comfortable, well ventilated and, most importantly, providing just the protection you require. There are 22 ports to enhance airflow, with ventilation even built into the visor. Coverage is generous, with a rear section that extends down to the base of the skull. The peak creates a handy barrier against the elements and flying trail debris, while the polycarbonate layer of Kask's MIT system looks after your head, absorbing shock effectively in the event of an impact.
Thermoformed inner padding fabric is treated to prevent the growth of bacteria and other microbes, keeping your helmet smelling and feeling fresh even after hard, hot rides. The advanced Octo Fit system takes care of securing the helmet comfortably. There's plenty of adjustment both vertically and horizontally and the rubberised micro dial ensures you can optimise the fit and make tweaks mid-ride with ease.
- Excellent ventilation with 22 ports
- Generous protection and head coverage
- MIT technology - polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- Thermoformed padding
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- Octo Fit ergonomic system - Rubberised micro dial adjuster, floating cradle contact points with internal gel pads oscillate freely through 180° for a perfect fit
- Lux leather chin pad with anti-allergy and washable eco-leather chinstrap
- Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- EU, US and AUS safety standards
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 250 grams (size medium)
Kask Caipi MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.