Kask Mojito X Helmet
Kask's Mojito X Helmet includes some subtle style updates from its Mojito predecessor while retaining all the safety and performance features. At just 220 grams, this is a lightweight offering that features 26 vents to keep the air flowing. A polycarbonate 'MIT' shell covers the top, base ring and back, and together with 'in moulding' technology joining the inner and outer layers, ensures the highest levels of safety and shock absorption.
The unique up‘n’down adjustment system with a double pivot allows you to dial in the perfect fit, and the inner padding is antibacterial and antimicrobial for freshness and longevity.
- MIT technology: Polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- 'In moulding' technology joins the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensuring better shock absorption
- 26 vents
- Up‘n’down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fit of any helmet thanks to its unique double pivot design
- Chin pad with eco-leather, anallergic and washable chinstrap
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- Weight: 220 grams
Kask Mojito X Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.