Kask Mojito3 Road Helmet Matt Finish
The latest Kask Mojito3 Road Helmet in a sleek matt finish, this popular mid-range helmet has had a number of updates, improving ventilation, protection and comfort over its predecessor. The Mojito3 keeps weight down and ensures a good flow of air through the 17 large vents and internal channels to keep you cool on hot days and through hard efforts. Internally, Blue Tech padding takes care of wicking moisture and is plush, comfortable and naturally antibacterial.
As with the predecessor, MIT is the safety system of choice, but Kask now claim significantly more impact protection and it surpasses European safety standards, being WG 11 certified. Now incorporating the advanced Octo Fit system seen in the Protone and Valegro helmets, the fit can be further refined with horizontal and vertical adjustment. Finished with an anti-allergy chin strap, irritation is avoided, and the reflective stickers enhance your safety in low light.
- MIT technology - polycarbonate layer covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- Octo Fit ergonomic system - Rubberised micro dial adjuster, floating cradle contact points with internal gel pads oscillate freely through 180° for a perfect fit
- Blue Tech internal padding
- Chin pad with anti-allergy and washable eco-leather chinstrap
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- WG 11 certified and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor
- 17 vents
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams (size medium)
Kask Mojito3 Road Helmet Matt Finish Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.