Kinesis Tripster ATR Ti V2 Frame
With superbly high-quality construction making use of Ti3AL.2.5V tubes, the Kinesis Tripster ATR Ti V2 Frame is fully adaptable to fit into that perfect performance niche that you're looking for. Comfortable, thanks to anti-road shock seat stays featuring an hourglass bend, this frame is incredibly well thought out, and even includes a shoulder flat spot for ease of carrying in the event that you chose this as your cross bike.
Disc brake compatible and with a 31.6mm seat post diameter alongside a 34.9mm seat post clamp, this bike is fitted with a BSA 68mm bottom bracket. Compatible with integrated headsets, as well as Shimano's flat mount inboard disc callipers, this bike has the features to make it your favourite.
Boasting welded mudguard, rack and triple bottle mounts, you have a full range of versatility in the frame, allowing you to go around the world if that's what you're after. With Cold Worked Stress Relieved tubing having undergone a pressure relief process to relieve stress built up in the manufacturing process, this frame is a dependable and rather timeless looking mount.
- Di2 ready with internal cable routing
- Shimano flat mount inboard rear disc calliper mount
- Multi dropout system
- Shoulder flat added for comfort when carried
- Welded rack and ‘guard mounts, triple bottle cage mounts
- Seat Post diameter: 31.6mm
- Seat Post Clamp: 34.9mm diameter
- Front mech compatible with band-on 34.9mm clamps
- Bottom bracket: 68mm. British Threaded
- Compatible with integrated headsets with a 41.8ø upper and 51.8ø lower
- Angular Contact Bearings
- Head-tube seat angle is 45º
- Ti3AL/2.5V tube construction
- ‘Cold Worked Stress Relieved’ tubing
- ‘Anti road shock seat stays feature an ‘hourglass’ bend
|FRAME||ATR Ti V2 Frame, fully Di2 compatible, for use with disc brakes|