Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset
The Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset has a 35mm deep internal rim profile and uses Knight's T.E.A.M or trailing edge aerodynamic management technology. This reduces your drag and profile on the road, channelling air effectively and smoothing its path as your wheel cuts through it.
Formed from Knight's high-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre, this wheelset is both strong and lightweight, tipping the scales at 1410 grams. The proprietary polystyrene moulding technique creates smooth and unbroken edges both internally and externally, which in turn improves ride comfort and durability.
Chris King R45 Hubs are a fine choice for this wheelset, offering direct engagement and low rolling resistance. With a carbon rim wall rated at 3mm thick, the lifespan of these wheels is prolonged, with the braking remains consistent throughout.
- Chris King R45 Hubs for supremely quick and rapid engagement
- Carbon fibre rim construction, formed in accordance with EPS moulded carbon fibre
- Wheelset weighs 1410 grams
- Capable of taking 23-30mm tyres
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed cassettes
- 3mm rim wall thickness improves heat dissipation and reinforces braking surfaces
- Shaping optimised to minimise wind steer by moving lift to the rear quarters of the wheel
- T.E.A.M rim profiling for the best possible aerodynamic shaping and composition
- Increased stiffness to weight ratio over traditional moulding techniques
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewers, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 35mm
- Rim weight: 586 grams
- Wheelset weight: 1410 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 23-30mm tyres
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed drivetrains
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profile for aerodynamic performance