Knight Composites 50 TLA Disc Carbon Clincher Rim
With a depth designed for riders tackling long flat sections in their rides; introducing the Knight Composites 50 TLA Disc Carbon Clincher Rim. Made using Knight's EPS moulded carbon fibre techniques, this process removes any imperfections in the structure by vacuum forming the layup. Providing great integrity and strength, this is a reliable and performance optimised design.
The patent-pending internal rim profile has been developed to make tyres easier to inflate and mount, and this new design renders Knight rims some of the most user-friendly tubeless options out there. Providing both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system for tyres, this new rim profile offers secure seating for tyres, whilst the sealing surface remains optimised for aerodynamics. Made without a brake track, this rim is for use with disc brake compatible hubs and frames, offering immediate stopping force with reduced wear on the rim.
Knight's T.E.A.M technology or Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation ensures that the rim effectively manages the airflow in order to reduce turbulence. Coupled with the 50mm rim depth, this is an efficient and effective choice for any rider wanting to keep their straight-line speed high over the course of their ride.
Please note: The product as listed includes the rim exclusively. Image is for representation only.
- Rim depth: 50mm
- T.E.A.M (Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation) technology
- EPS moulded carbon fibre manufacturing process
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- All-new Knight logos
- Designed exclusively for use with disc brake hubs
PRODUCT REF: 820124
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more