Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher R45 Front Wheel
A young brand, unafraid to take on the giants of their field, Knight Composites have changed the game. With the Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher R45 Front Wheel, you can tackle all that the road will throw at you.
Designed, engineered and meticulously prepared in order to give you every possible advantage on the road, Knight's T.E.A.M shaping affords the rider a huge advantage on the road. Focusing all the attention on the trailing edge of your front wheel, Knight's design works on unifying the airflow and directing it onto the downtube of your bike. Assuring you of improved efficiency as you roll, this 95mm deep section rim rotates with ease and its unique shaping provides stability and reduces the actual effect of wind-steer, allowing you to remain planted whilst you put the power down.
The EPS carbon fibre moulding process features layers that are uniformly laid and evenly constructed. The rim weighs an impressively light 655 grams. The doubled up brake track improves your stopping power and a reinforced wall providing far better thermal management, you can ride with a far greater assurance that your brakes won't fade on your ride.
The 95 clincher rim is complimented by a Chris King R45 front hub featuring a narrow hub body and low flanges resulting in a fast wheelset.
- The ultimate performance aerodynamic front wheel
- Impressively deep wheel rims shaped using Knight's own T.E.A.M standards
- Can create negative drag and remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- Weighs an impressive 655 grams only for the largest, deepest rims available
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Double thickness 3mm brake track for much longer lifespan, and improved heat management
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS moulded carbon fibre
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 16mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 95mm
- Rim weight: 655 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 23-30mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Creates a negative drag rated at up to 112 grams, pushing you onwards
- Responsive even at high yaw angles, where this wheel generates lift
- Innovative shaping minimises wind steer