Knog Blinder Arc 5.5 Front Light
With a tough build and a big 550 lumen output the Knog Blinder Arc 5.5 Front Light is the perfect addition for commuting and training in low light or at night. The Blinder offers 4 modes, from a high beam to flashing, ideal for dark country lanes or low lit suburban streets. A sturdy silicone strap attaches to a range of handlebars, whilst the USB charging function makes the light easy to charge wherever you are.
The strong case is made from a UV-Resistant industrial grade silicone material, with a hard-anodised aluminium fascia, a polycarbonate housing and a PMMA lens.
The powerful beam is visible over 1000 metres away. This is down to the optic lens design, which balances the beam's width, illuminating the road ahead. Running low on battery does not effect performance, as the Constant Current Drive Tech feature means the brightness is consistent regardless of battery levels.
Recharging the lithium polymer battery is a simple task using the integrated USB plug. A folding design, the plug is protected from dirt and is also waterproof so ideal for using in all weathers.
Burn times range from 1.8 hours in high mode, to 17 hours in flashing mode, this should mean you are never caught out in the dark.
An intelligent light, the Thermal Management feature monitors movement, whether stationary or moving, and adjusts the output accordingly.
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 metres
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead
- Beam Angles (degrees): Elliptical beam; 16 (vertical) x 24 (horizontal) degrees
- Constant Current Drive Tech
- Integrated USB Plug
- Light Modes: Total of 4 light modes: 1. High Beam, 2. Medium Beam, 3. Low Beam, 4. Flashing Beam
- Burn Times: 1.8 hours in High Beam, 3.5 hours in Medium Beam, 7.9 hours in Low Beam and 17 hours in Flashing mode
- Thermal Management
- Bike Attachment: Silicone strap for bars 25 - 35mm in diameter
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 100.5mm
- Weight: 150 grams