Knog Blinder Road 250 Front Light
The Knog Blinder Road 250 Front Light outputs up to 250 lumens from two super bright LED's to ensure the best visibility to other road users as well as efficiently lighting up the path in front of you.
Eight modes, including dual and constant flash modes, ensure there's an option for every scenario, and in eco flash mode you'll get a five hour run time, enough for even longer rides after dark. The light output is regulated for excellent thermal management so the risk of overheating and burnout is eliminated.
With a 100% waterproof and dustproof construction, you can be sure this light won't let you down and charging is simple thanks to the integrated USB charging port - also waterproof. Supplied with two silicone straps, this light can be mounted to most handlebar sizes.
Includes: Knog Blinder Road 250 Front Light / Helmet mount / two interchangeable straps for front light / USB charge cable.
- Dimensions: 53x30x63mm
- Weight: 105 grams
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch
- LEDs: Two Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable lithium polymer
- Peak brightness: 250 lumens
- Eight light modes: 1. Narrow low beam, 2. Narrow high beam, 3. Wide low beam, 4. Wide high beam, 5. Dual low beam, 6. Dual high beam, 7. Alternating LEDs flashing, 8. Alternate flashing, eco flash
- Run-time (steady): Narrow low - 2hrs, narrow high - 1.5hrs, wide low - 2hrs, wide high - 1.5hrs, dual low - 2.7hrs, dual high - 2.2hrs
- Run-time (flash): One flash, one constant - 3.5hrs, alternating flash, eco flash - 5.5hrs
- Waterproof: 100% waterproof and dustproof to IP67
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow - 15°, wide - 22°, dual - 15°/22°
PRODUCT REF: 780700
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more