Knog Blinder Road 400 Front Light
The Blinder Road 400 Front Light is a high-performance light emitting up to 400 lumens of light from two super-bright Lumileds LED's. You can rest assured you will be seen from over one kilometre away and this light will also light the road and associated hazards ahead.
Excellent thermal management regulates light output automatically, so if the unit is getting too warm, the power will be adjusted accordingly. Further to this, the aluminium heatsink pulls heat away from the LED's to prevent overheating and potential burnout. Eleven modes provide an option for every situation and runtime is up to nine hours on the low flashing mode.
A longer push of the power button is required to turn the light on and off compared to that needed to change modes, preventing accidentally activating your light when not required. When it's nearly time to recharge the low battery indicator will let you know, and a full charge takes five hours. The light has a waterproof construction as does the integrated USB port, so you can utilise this light in the worst conditions. With two silicone straps included you will be able to mount the light to most handlebars measuring 22mm to 35mm.
Includes: Blinder Road 400 Front Light / helmet mount / two interchangeable straps for front light / USB charge cable.
- Visible from over one kilometre
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure
- Dimensions: 53x30x75mm
- Weight: 105 grams
- LEDs: Two Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable lithium polymer
- Peak brightness: 400 Lumens
- Eleven light modes
- Run-time (steady): Low - 7hr, high - 2hrs / run-time (flash): Alternating flash - 9hrs, steady flash - 4.5hrs
- Waterproof: 100% waterproof and dustproof to IP67
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow - 15°, wide - 22°, dual - 15°/22°
PRODUCT REF: 780820
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more