Knog Blinder Road 600 Front Light
The powerful LEDs on the Knog Blinder Road 600 Front Light combine to offer riders a better view of the road ahead while also acting as a beacon to alert other road users to your presence. The twin LED design is clever, as it allows both light sources to work independently, and you can benefit from a concentrated 12° optic on the left-hand side, and wide-angled 32° optic on the right. This combination allows you to flood the road immediately in front of you while also shining a more concentrated light into the distance.
While both LED can emit 400 lumens each, their combined output measures 600 lumens. Powered by an onboard battery which recharges using an integrated USB charger, you can get between one and nine hours of powerful light depending on your choice of mode. Use the flashing mode in built-up areas with good street lighting, and the combination of beams to help light darker roads.
By making the light wider than it is long, the centre of gravity stays close to your handlebar, and by providing two removable silicone straps, you can fit this light to bars with a diameter between 22mm and 35mm.
- Light source: 2 powerful LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 600
- Modes: Each LED has a variety of flash patterns and function independent of the other - Flash, Dual Beam, Wide Beam, Narrow Beam
- Run time: High - 1 to 5.4 hours | Low - 4.3 to 9 hours (dependant on mode)
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Dimensions: 73mm H x 30mm W x 53mm L
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 95 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Road 600 Front Light and two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm and 29-35mm