Knog Blinder Skull Rear Light
With a bright and effective 100 Lumen output, the Knog Blinder Skull Rear Light is designed to get your rear end noticed. That is to say, you'll be much more noticeable to traffic approaching from the back. Knog uses a well-designed Chip on Board (COB) LED system, where the fun Skull shape is laid out on a highly efficient circuit board that helps you get up to 55 hours of flashing light on Eco Flash mode. When using the full blast Max setting, the light can last up to 2.5 hours between charges. The ease of installation, thanks to the handy clasp system, makes this a great option for keeping in your bag because you can easily remove the light when locking your bike outside the shops. There's even an integrated USB plug so you don't have to find a cable to charge it.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - skull shape
- Maximum lumens: 100
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: From 55 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Skull Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.