Knog Blinder X Rear Light
If you want to really boost your chances of being seen on the road, the Knog Blinder X Rear Light is up to the task. The 100 lumens of bright light is spread across a Chip on Board LED layout, making it incredibly efficient too. The onboard rechargeable battery takes just four hours to replenish and can last up to 55 hours on Eco Flash mode. Installing and removing the light from your bike is a breeze thanks to the handy clasp on the silicone strap, and with three different size silicone straps included, you can fit this light around almost any seatpost. The integrated USB charging plug removes the faff of trying to find a cable, making this an excellent choice for people on the go.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - X shape
- Maximum lumens: 100
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: From 55 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder X Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.