Lake CX1C Road Cycling Shoes
Classic style meets performance in the Lake CX1C Road Cycling Shoes. With a 100% carbon fibre sole, you can be sure than no watts are lost as you put your power through the pedals, and it's compatible with three-bolt pedal systems such as Shimano SPD-SL and Look. The upper is constructed from light Clarino microfibre with perforations for added ventilation to keep your feet cool and fresh. A Competition last suits high-pressure, high-cadence riding with a tighter heel and wider ball girth so your toes can spread comfortably without feeling restrictive. With lace closure, not only do these shoes have a timeless aesthetic, but there's plenty of room for adjustability to achieve the perfect fit.
- Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre sole
- Clarino microfibre upper
- Lace closure with lace holder
- CX Competition last: A more curved profile than the Sport last, designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pedalling pressure.
- Increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth
- Compatibility: Three-hole road cleats