Lake CX1C Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes
Lake's CX1C Wide Fit Road Cycling Shoes are classically styled, comfortable and light. They combine a carbon fibre outsole with a Clarino microfibre upper, providing the perfect combination of stiffness, breathability and support. Lake have included their CX Competition last, one that has a wider ball girth and tighter heel, so your toes can spread and your heel is held secure when pedalling at higher pressure and cadence. The lace closure ensures you can dial in the perfect fit, with a holder to keep them neatly tucked away.
- Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre sole
- Clarino microfibre upper
- Lace closure with lace holder
- CX Competition last: A more curved profile than the Sport last, designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pedalling pressure.
- Increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth
- Designed for wider feet
- Compatibility: Three-hole road cleats