Lake MX332 Wide Fit MTB Shoes
Perfect for cross country racing, cyclocross or gravel riding, the Lake MX332 Wide Fit MTB Shoes are a premium option built to deliver comfort and performance in equal measures. Formed around Lake's MX Race wide fit last, these shoes offer a snug, comfortable fit that can be customised by moulding the internal carbon heel counter. With a Clarino microfibre upper, you get a keen mix of lightweight performance and extra durability.
The patented double sole system provides great comfort and hotspot elimination thanks to the semi-flexible fibreglass inner layer. The outer rigid carbon sole is unforgiving in its stiffness, delivering power transfer in spades. The combination of these two layers is what makes these shoes different to competitors and ensures comfort and performance go hand in hand.
Dual side-mounted BOA IP1 dials allow for incremental closure, so you can put just the right amount of tightness on the shoe, while the rubber grips and replaceable toe spikes ensure top levels of grip on even the most unstable trail surfaces.
- Lightweight and versatile race shoe that is well suited for cross country racing, cyclocross or gravel biking
- Last: MX Race
- Upper: Clarino microfibre is lightweight and durable
- Outsole: Lake Race 100% Carbon Fibre Sole with rubber cleat pocket, replaceable toe spikes. Patent double sole
- system mixing comfort and stiffness
- Closure: Dual side-mounted IP1 BOA® Push/Pull lacing system with releasable guides give superior adjustability,
- security and comfort
- Internal heel counter is heat-moldable carbon that gives the option to better customise the heel hold
- Wide fit
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt recessed MTB systems, such as Shimano SPD
Lake MX332 Wide Fit MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.