Lake TX322 Air Triathlon Shoes
Lake's TX322 Air Triathlon Shoes are a top option for both training and racing. A full carbon sole keeps things stiff and ensures all your watts are translated into speed. The upper uses NuFOAM™ and Trek-Dry materials to create a breathable and lightweight construction that wicks moisture and prevents the build-up of bacteria, keeping the shoes feeling and smelling fresh. TX AIR technology brings the ventilation of a large mesh window over the toes, together with perforations across the material.
Lake have used their Competition last that's engineered for performance riding and racing. The heel is slightly tighter than in the Sport last to prevent any slipping, and the wider ball girth adds some extra space for your toes to spread under high pressure, high cadence pedalling. A wide hook and loop strap secures the shoe around your foot, while the addition of a boa dial allows for micro adjustments. Quick to close and release, the closure system will help you shave the vital second off in transition.
- Lake Competition 100% Carbon Fibre Sole
- Durable Microfibre upper with NuFOAM™ and Trek-Dry breathable, moisture wicking and antimicrobial lining
- 40mm hook and loop strap with fast transition forefoot L6 BOA closure
- TX AIR: Features an enlarged toe mesh window for added air flow
- CX/TX Competition Last: A more curved profile than the Sport last, designed for very high-cadence riding and higher pedalling pressure. Increased toe pitch and heel lift, a tighter heel and a slightly wider ball girth
- Compatibility: 3-hole cleats