Lazer Z1 LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor Helmet
Offering exceptional coverage and an ingenious heart rate monitor, the Lazer Z1 LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor Helmet offers a range of features to make this one of the most desirable helmets on the market.
Weighing a mere 5 grams more than the standard Lazer Z1, at 230 grams (medium), the Z1 LifeBEAM Heart Rate Monitor Helmet is so light you could forget you are wearing it. Keeping you cool, the Z1 features deep ventilation channels that draw air through the helmet, whilst keeping the gap between the head and the inner shell to a minimum.
Under those stunning looks there is a foundation of some of the most advanced head protection technology we have ever seen. Lazer have identified that one of the weakest areas on the skull is around the temple and as a result the Z1 offers additional, possibly life-saving, T-Pro coverage. This lowers the helmet in that area. The four piece in-mould construction is designed to spread any impacts across a larger surface area to reduce the threat of serious injury and concussion.
The incredibly comfortable Rollsys® System of adjustment has been update to the Advanced Rollsys® System, offering riders even more micrometrical adjustment and a better retention over the entire head to avoid any movement.
The heart rate monitor sensor is placed discretely in the helmet's head band and communicates with the processing unit at the back of the helmet, this unit then transmits seamlessly to your ANT+ or Bluetooth enabled phone or watch or computer.
Head Circumference Sizing:
- Small: 52-56cm
- Medium: 55-59cm
- Large: 58-61cm
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- The Lazer Z1, Lazer's most advanced road helmet to date with the added LifeBEAM pulse rate sensor
- A sensor is placed within the existing head band of the helmet and communicates with a processing unit at the back of the helmet
- The processing unit can transmit this data to any modern communication device to tell you what your heart rate is in Bluetooth or ANT+
- This eliminates the need for a chest strap and lets you monitor your heart rate with the helmet you would normally wear anyway
- Weighing in at 230 grams (medium)
- Size: small 52-56 cm, medium 55-59 cm, large 58-61 cm
PRODUCT REF: 666011
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more