Le Col Pro Bib Short
Cycling at the pinnacle of personal performance in scenarios such as gruelling high mountain Gran Fondos, regional to national level races or the local café bound burn up asks for heightened levels of comfort from a bib short. The Le Col Pro Bib Short is inspired by professional feedback and leaves the rider to concentrate solely on putting down the power thanks to its detailed level of features.
The Lycra Sport material has been enlisted in large part because of its superior muscle supporting properties that soothe the legs when the effort level is high. Breathable and highly wicking this material facilitates temperature regulation in even the hottest of climates before it is bound together via a pro-inspired silhouette to enhance fit and aerodynamics.
The Pro Dolomiti chamois has a svelte profile to minimise unnecessary bulk and excess weight but is ergonomically padded to provide comfort in precisely the right areas. A silicone treatment enables this chamois to glide between rider and saddle to eliminate any chance of chafing, even on the longest of rides.
Wide, mesh bib straps minimise pressure hotspots across the shoulders while at the same time provide an ultimately secure and ventilated sensation. Silicone leg grippers supplement keep the legs in place to avoid material migration and consequent irritation before subtle, embroidered logos complete it by adding a final touch of class.
- Lycra Sport material for muscle support and superior fit retention
- Breathable and highly wicking across a wide variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Professional, racing-inspired cut for an ultimately aerodynamic profile
- Pro Dolomiti Chamois has a thinner construction to remove excess bulk while ergonomic padding and a silicone treatment eliminates saddle friction
- Wide, mesh bib straps are comfortable, non-restrictive and cool
- Blackout silicone leg grippers keep the legs securely in place
- Subtle, embroidered logos add a final touch of class
Le Col Pro Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.