Le Col Pro Lightweight Bib Short
Designed for use during the most stifling of conditions, the Le Col Pro Lightweight Bib Short helps to regulate the rider’s temperature when the sun is beating down on gruelling mountain passes.
The supportive Lycra material provides an optimum fit, and this combines with the race-inspired cut to give a svelte, wind-cheating profile. To combat the hottest temperatures, the thigh panels of this short features a pattern of small, laser-cut holes that increase cooling airflow markedly. Lightweight mesh bib straps also improve temperature regulation by being highly moisture-wicking, and they are also supportive to keep the short perfectly positioned on the body. Extra-long leg grippers hug the thighs to prevent material migration and annoying bunching.
To complete the feature list, the Dolomiti Pro chamois adds its low bulk padding to take the edge off longer days in the saddle without being restrictive. This low padding profile combines with a silicone treatment to greatly minimise the chances of chafing.
- A bib short designed to offer enhanced moisture control on the hottest, most intense rides
- Supportive but lightweight Lycra construction with thigh panels that feature a pattern of small laser cut holes for increased ventilation
- Sleek race-inspired cut
- Lightweight mesh bib straps are supportive and moisture wicking
- Extra long leg grippers prevent any material migration up the legs
- Dolomiti Pro chamois is designed for comfort during hard efforts via its slightly thinner, low bulk construction and anti chafe silicone treatment
Le Col Pro Lightweight Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.