Le Col Pro Recycled Bib Short
The toughest of races or Gran Fondos require maximum comfort as any distraction can play havoc on the mind when the rider is on the rivet. The Le Col Pro Recycled Bib Short answers this necessity with aplomb thanks to a complete sweep of attributes. The primary material is composed of a recycled nylon and elastane blend that is realised in a warp knit to grant a supple, four-way stretch. This fabric is compressive to offer ideal amounts of muscle compression to assist with gruelling days in the saddle.
Breathable and highly wicking for use in even the warmest of conditions this short is tailored with a svelte, racing cut that encourages high-speed riding. The Rolle Chamois is realised in recycled foam and is ergonomically padded to award in-the-saddle serenity while broad, mesh bib straps promote fit security and minimise hot spots across the shoulders. Deep, 7cm silicone bands ensure that the legs never ride up, bunch and chafe before reflective detailing completes by promoting increased low light safety.
- Blended recycled nylon and elastane warp knit features a four-way stretch and is compressive to offer muscle support and fit retention
- Breathable and highly wicking to facilitate use in the hottest of conditions
- Tailored with a svelte, racing cut for riding at high speeds
- Rolle Chamois is made from a fully recycled foam and promotes plush levels of comfort
- Mesh bib straps offer fit security and ventilation
- Deep silicone leg bands avoid material migration
- Reflective detailing for increased low light safety
- Certified by the Global Recycling Standards organisation
Le Col Pro Recycled Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.