Lezyne KTV Pro Alert Drive Rear Light
A rear light that can be used within any riding conditions, the Lezyne KTV Pro Alert Drive increases visibility and safety via its multiple modes and brightness levels.
A variety of solid and flashing outputs, including a daytime option, alert other road users whether on a dark country road, in inclement weather or under blindingly low sunshine. The LEDs that produce a maximum of 75 lumens are covered by a Wide Angle Optic lens that promotes visibility through a sweep of 270-degrees.
“Alert” technology is activated when the rider decelerates and turns this light into a brake light. When slowing down, the light gets brighter, regardless of the mode being used, to warn any road user approaching from behind. Once stationary, a distinctive flashing pattern is emitted to promote safety when waiting at lights and junctions. The normal output mode is resumed when riding commences again.
Up to 14 hours of battery life means that even the longest trips can be completed on one charge and when it runs out the supplied USB lead recharges it simply and quickly between rides. All of the internals are protected by a bump proof, lightweight case and an IPX7 waterproof rating.
The light can be mounted onto any bike thanks to the versatile rubber band mounting system that attaches firmly to round and aero seat posts alike.
- A versatile and bright rear light that is perfect for riding in any conditions
- Multiple solid and flashing brightness modes including a Daytime Flash option
- Wide Angle Optic lens provides visibility through a sweep of 270-degrees
- Alert technology turns the light into a brake light when the rider decelerates
- Maximum 75-lumen output
- Up to 14 hours battery life is recharged via its USB lead
- Lightweight co-moulded construction is compact, robust and light
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Durable rubber band attachment system is aero and round seatpost compatible
- 1 x rear light
- 1 x rubber band/clip mounting system
- 1 x USB recharge lead
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 75
- Modes: Blast: 25 lumens / Economy: 5 lumens / Day Time: 75 lumens / Flash 1: 30 lumens / Strobe: 30 lumens
- Run time: Blast: 4 hours 30’ / Economy: 14 hours / Day Time: 7 hours 30’ / Flash 1: 10 hours 30’ / Strobe: 6 hours 30’
- Battery: 1 x 3.7 Volt/ 800mAh (Lithium Ion battery, rechargeable and durable)
- Recharge time: 3 hours
- Recharge device: USB lead
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 56 grams