Lightweight Autobahn Schwartz Rear Tubular Disc Wheel
Whether you're a triathlete or your favourite cycling discipline is time trialling, the Lightweight Autobahn Schwartz Rear Tubular Disc Wheel offers pro-level performance to help you get to the finish faster. Claiming to be the ultimate speed machine battling against the clock, the Autobahn is incredibly light at just 780 grams, and incredibly aerodynamic. Constructed from military-grade carbon fibre, this wheel is extremely stiff ensuring all your power is transferred through the pedals to propel you forwards.
The Autobahn is built up with a top-quality DT Swiss 180 hub and this Schwartz edition includes premium CeramicSpeed bearings. Another benefit of this edition is the sleek black logo, for stealthy aesthetics that'll make your bike look as fast as it is. The rim is designed for tubular tyres, so you can keep weight to a minimum, and benefit from the unmatched ride feel that tubulars provide.
- Lightweight specific Swisstop brake pads
- Wheel bag
- Valve extender
- Quick-release skewer
- Tubular carbon rear disc wheel
- Schwarz Edition with stealthy black logos and CeramicSpeed bearings
- Designed, developed and hand built in Germany
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim width: 20mm
- Hub: DT Swiss 180, CeramicSpeed bearings, 36 tooth ratchet
- Recommended tyre width: 19 - 27mm
- Maximum system weight (rider and bike): 120kg
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
- Claimed weight: 780 grams
- Included: Lightweight specific Swisstop brake pads / wheel bag / valve extender / quick release skewer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.