Look Keo Blade Carbon Ti Pedals 2018
Perform at the highest level and put all your power down, confident that you are securely attached to your bike, with the Look Keo Blade Carbon Ti Pedals. A high-performance option, with all the technology to meet the demands of racing, these pedals are constructed from carbon and titanium to keep the weight down to just 95 grams per pedal.
Completely redesigned, the Keo Blade pedals have an oversized axle and spindle that passes through the roller and needle bearings beneath the pedal platform and this, together with the 25% increase in distance between the bearings, improves power transmission so no watts are lost. An o-ring washer and internal, double-lipped seal improve weather resistance by 120%, improving reliability and longevity.
Blade technology has been fully integrated into the pedal to improve aerodynamics and 16Nm blades are fitted, providing even the strongest sprinters a secure connection. If you'd like slightly less tension, the included 12Nm blades are plenty for the majority of riders. The carbon blades are flexible, allowing you to rapidly clip in and out with ease, and contribute to the low weight of the system.
With a wide, stiff platform, power transfer is optimised. The 67mm stainless steel plate and 700mm² surface area ensure a stable feel and increase efficiency, regardless of your pedalling angle.
Includes: One pair of grey Keo cleats / screws / additional blades (12Nm). Please note that the Torx keys required to change the Keo blades (a T10 and a T8) are not included.
- Blade technology: Uses a blade for safe cleat entry/release, aerodynamic shape and low weight
- Usage: Competitive riding
- Body: Carbon
- Spindle: Titanium
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm
- Bearings: One roller bearing / one needle bearing
- Pedal stack height: 14.8mm
- Distance - pedal spindle / crank arm: 53mm
- Platform width: 67mm
- Platform surface area: 700mm²
- Tension: Pedals come installed with 16Nm carbon blades and additional 12Nm carbon blades
- Cleats: Keo grey
- Pedal weight: 95 grams (248 grams per pair with cleats and screws)
- Includes: One pair of grey Keo cleats / screws / assembly tool / additional blades (12Nm)