Lucho Dillitos Colombian Bocadillo Guava with Feijoa Energy Bar Box 10 x 40g
Originating from Colombia, and a classic ride fuel for Colombian cyclists, these 40 gram Lucho Dillitos Bocadillo Guava Energy Bars are a tasty, natural alternative to sugary gels and bars for all types of training and racing. This particular bar has added Feijoa, a South American fruit which brings a tart flavour to cut through the sweetness, and it's supplied here in a box of 10 x 40-gram blocks. The solid bars of paste melt in your mouth for easy consumption and they're packed with vitamins and minerals.
Another benefit is the biodegradable packaging - a dried Bijao leaf - which you can throw by the roadside with a clear conscience, keeping your pockets clear of empty wrappers.
- Supplied in a pack of ten
- See images for nutritional information
- Due to the product being completely natural, the actual weight may vary
- 100% natural ingredients
- Natural solid guava paste
- Contain just three ingredients; guava, feijoa and sugar
- Easy to stash in a jersey pocket and do not melt or stick together
- Natural individual biodegradable dried Bijao leaf packaging
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin-C. 100 grams of fresh fruit provides 228mg of this vitamin, more than three times the required daily-recommended intake (and four times more than an orange)
- Rich in Vitamin-A, and flavonoids like beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and cryptoxanthin. The compounds are known to have antioxidant properties
- A very rich source of soluble dietary fibre (5.4 grams per 100 grams of fruit, about 14% of DRA)
- A very rich source of potassium. It contains more potassium than other fruits like banana, weight per weight. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure
- A moderate source of B-complex vitamins such as pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin E and K, as well as minerals like magnesium, copper, and manganese
- Box contains 10 x 40g bars
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.