MAAP Base Bib Short
Comfort and lasting performance are personified by the MAAP Base Bib Short. MAAP have integrated multiple technologies that are aimed to boost comfort and performance to a level beyond what the pros expect.
Cold Black technology on the leg panelling helps to reduce excess heat absorption while also providing protection from damaging UV rays. This treatment has been applied to the cutting-edge Interpower material weave. This material provides lasting compression and a weave technique that reduces the contact points between fabric and skin. This generates air micro-circulation thus avoiding that unpleasant feeling of a sticky fabric on humid skin.
In addition to this comfortable panelling is a chamois that will redefine how you understand on-bike comfort. The chamois uses bio-ceramic and anti-bacterial textiles on the contact surface as well as a luxurious multi-density foam padding for comfort over any time frame from 20 minutes to six-plus hours in the saddle.
The contours of the seat pad also help to reduce pressure build up around your delicate areas and the pad is highly efficient at wicking moisture away from your skin.
The short's wider jacquard elastic hem alleviates pressure and accommodates a variety of leg sizes. Highly breathable mesh bib straps maintain ventilation and the wider cut of the straps and back panels prevent pressure build up. The entire short has been treated with the Hygiene Protection treatment, which helps to prevent odours, staining and discolouration over the short's life cycle.
MAAP have also integrated highly reflective detailing into the short's logos and labelling; helping to keep you more visible to other road users.
- Cold Black: Reduces absorption of sunlight and therefore heat build up. In addition, it provides reliable protection from damaging UV rays
- Interpower®: A particular weaving technique which reduces the contact points between the fabric and skin.
- Hygiene Protection: A treatment which helps prevent odours, staining, deterioration and discolouring
- Made in Italy
- Signature fit developed by MAAP
- Highly compressive main body fabric
- Race radio pocket
- Extra high density chamois developed exclusively for MAAP
- Matte fabric for a modern look and feel
- Bonded hem for secure fit
- Flat lock stitching