MAAP Emblem Pro Hex Recycled Short Sleeve Jersey
Made from Italian, Bluesign approved recycled yarns, the MAAP Emblem Pro Hex Recycled Short Sleeve Jersey blends advanced materials to offer optimal performance in warm conditions. Lightweight, breathable and stretchy material is placed on the front of the torso, laying softly on the skin, while Micro-perf fabric is used for the side and back panels to ensure cooling ventilation. Hex-tech sleeves are added to the design, and these are flexible and have an aerodynamic surface texture to help increase speed. All the materials filter the sun’s harmful rays to shield the rider on hot days.
The fabrics are linked via the svelte Signature Pro fit that closely follows the body’s contours and features a professionally inspired longer sleeve length. An elasticated waistband with silicone print stops bunching around the waist, and the full-length zip can be opened up for extra airflow. Three back pockets are spacious and are ideal for holding food, valuables and additional clothing layers.
- A lightweight short sleeve jersey made from recycled yarns that’s perfect for fast and long rides under the sun
- Lightweight and soft and moisture-wicking fabric is placed on the front
- Micro-perf breathable fabric is used for the back panel, side panels and collar
- Four-way stretch Hex-tech material sleeves are highly flexible, aero-optimised and have bonded hems
- SPF 50+ sun protection factor throughout
- Signature Pro Fit with longer length sleeves
- Single-layer lightweight elastic hem with internal silicone print
- Larger back pockets with breathable anti-sag fabric
- Full-length YKK zip with lock-zip puller
- Made with Italian fabrics derived from recycled yarns
- The fabrics are sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Elastic hem band is OEKO-TEX® certified
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 124 grams, size medium